Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Dodge Magnum Sxt: My 2007 magnum blows hot air out of passenger

Customer Question

My 2007 magnum blows hot air out of passenger side vents and cold air out of drivers side when air conditioner is running isthe problem in the dash
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
This is a faulty passenger side temperature blend door actuator. You will need to remove the glove box assembly to access the actuator on the hvac housing. Disconnect the harness connector to it and remove the screws holding it to the hvac housing. Install new one in reverse
Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?
If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks