sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Doge Charger: After changing a fuse in my 2007 Dodge charger

Customer Question

After changing a fuse in my 2007 Dodge charger . Got several lights on dash on and car is not changing gears . getting a code of you U101
Category: Dodge
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! U0101 sets when the transmission control module is not communicating on the bus. This could be a handful of things including bus wiring to the TCM, a loss of power or ground to the TCM, or the TCM itself. If this started after having fuses out then I would expect a connection issue was disturbed when removing fuses, one didn't get back into the correct place, or was simply left out. Have you ensured all fuses are installed and in the correct place?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All fuses are installed in the correct place
What engine do you have? What fuse was blown previously, and is it blown again?