sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Dodge charger superbee: My 2012 charger superbee back up assist

Customer Question

My 2012 charger superbee back up assist flashes when my headlights come on and does not stop
Category: Dodge
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! You may have a number of things going on. You may have a park assist module issue, a poor power or ground feed to the module that's being affected with the headlamps on, or there may be a sensor wiring issue. If park assist sensor wiring is shorted to the park lamp circuit somehow then it will cause this. The first thing I would recommend is a visual inspection of the wiring. If nothing is found then the next step will be to see what fault codes are setting in the park assist module and then electrical testing will need to be done based on the stored code.