Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Mechanic
Experience:  25 years automotive expierience, Nissan factory trained, Subaru factory trained.
2921078

Nitro: I need to remove the passenger front door panel to fix

Customer Question

I need to remove the passenger front door panel to fix the door handle. The trim bezel does it just pry off? Further, are there special clips that hold the panel to the door or do they just pry off?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,The trim bezel does pry off, you have to be very careful to not brake it. The clips that hold the door panel on are very tight. When you pop the door panel, more then likely some will break. I use a putty knife and get as close to the clips as possible to help prevent them from breaking. HERE is a link to the door panel removal procedure as well.What happens next:Just Answer will now charge you for the full amount of your question.My goal is to provide you with 5-star service. If you cannot rate me at least 3-5 stars, we will keep working on this.Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and effort; you do with a 3-5 star rating.Follow up questions are included in your question price even after rating.
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
Do you need further assistance with this?