Richard, Dodge Technician
Experience:  Over 24 years of experience as lead tech and shop foreman.
18534624

Dodge ram 2500: 96 dodge ram 2500 4x4 gaser spicer 60. Need

Customer Question

96 dodge ram 2500 4x4 gaser spicer 60. Need to change the caster bushings 0° is what's in it now can't seem to find those anywhere so what do I put back in it and do i run same ° both sides? Thanks
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Caster is adjusted by rotating the bolt on the lower control arm at the axle. The bolt has a cam washer on it and when you rotate the bolt it rotates the axle and changes caster. Both left and right side bolts must be rotated at the same time because it's a solid axle. The bushings are all a standard size with no offset available. Are you referring to the upper ball joints? There are different offset upper ball joints available for these.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yea upper ball joints sorry confused myself. I put new moog problem solvers in today but the camber bushings or whatnot on the upper ball joints are shot. There 0° but can't find any so what ° replacements should I use.

Thanks

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
VINTAGE PARTS INC. BEAVER DAM WI USA has 24 in stock. There phone number is(###) ###-####.Your local Dodge dealer can order 2 from Vintage parts, the part # ***** ***** If the dealer won't order these for you, give Vintage parts a call and they should be able to send you two.I hope this helps, let me know!Thank you,Richard
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I'm just checking in to see if the info I provided helped you.
Please let me know, thank you!