Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

Dodge 2500 ,V10: 1999 Dodge truk ext, cab model 2500 speedometer

Customer Question

1999 Dodge truk ext, cab model 2500 speedometer was reading miles speed ntill last . finalmonths started to stop and start to work finaly stoped complete.after ispection of the electric wiring I decided to change the transmision spiro. sensor whit no result....................please advice thank Art. Bernal
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!!!
My name is ***** ***** I'm a 16 yr Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep dealership technician that will be helping you today. ***NOTE*** This is not a FREE site, the deposit you placed will not credit me unless you rate me positive, and feel free to reply to me as many times as needed even after the rating.
Can you tell me which sensor you replaced? Was it in the rear differential axle?
Brad
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sensor replased was at rear of trans. where other times have the speedocable this sensor sent signal speed to dash gauges indicator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please cancel evrything can no longer wait for an ansuer also my time is run out tanks.. art B,
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.
Art,
So you no longer need help?
Brad