I have a 2003 Dodge Durango 4.7 engine and I need some info

I have a 2003 Dodge Durango 4.7 engine and I need some info about the bracket on the passenger side. How can I tell if my engine is with or without the bracket
Hi, my nmae is Tim, what bracket are you refering too?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

They tell me that this engine comes with or without a carrier mounting on the left hand passenger rear cylinder block

are you trying to get a replacement motor and they are asking if it has this bracket?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I need to be sure

do you have the vin number handy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

let me look this up, where are trying to purchase this from?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is from a salvage yard here in North Dakota, but after checking on line its seems that every one asks the same questions. I bought an engine locally but it has a 16 tooth tone wheel and my car needs a 32 tooth tone wheel. so I just want to be sure to get the right engine this time. I am ordering it from Hope Wells in Kindred ND 701 -428-9177

the N in the Vin number denotes the 32 tooth tone wheel, and you vin number says it has the brackt on it, with this, you should be able to get the correct motor,Tim