Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Dodge Technician
Experience:  24 Year Chrysler/Dodge Certified Specialist
12104952

Magnum: Im installing foglights onto my 2008 dodge magnum se

Im installing foglights onto my 2008 dodge magnum se and im stuck where to put these two fuses, its a yellow 20a and big black one...
Welcome to Just Answer Dodge my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today.

Are these Mopar (Chrysler) fog lights or an aftermarket kit?

What does the instruction kit say regarding the fuses?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Its the mopar kit......the kit says for 20a #7 spot and for the big black fuse it says number 35 but theres no #35 fitting for the big black fuse

Thanks John. If you can give me the part number for the kit I can pull up the instructions.....hopefully....and then we can be on the same page and sort this out for you..

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

82211447AB

Thanks for the part number. Ok, I have pulled up the same instructions that you should have........including a list of the contents of the kit........and there is no mention of any fuses being installed anywhere??

Did you get this kit from your dealer or purchase online somewhere?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Actually I just realized my wife ordered it online from a mopar dealer but for a 2007 dodge magnum ....where would I find instructions for a 2008 dodge magnum se....I have a light wire hanging behing the bumper next to the foglight spot do I use this instead?

Thanks John. Ok I just pulled the info up for the 07 kit and I see the fuse and relay that needs to be installed. In 08 however, things changed and this kit will not work on your 08.

I hope that helps to answer your question, and please let me know how you make out and whether you need any further assistance………..Thanks!!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

where did you pull the instructions for the 08 kit??

I'm a dealership technician so I have online access to all of this type of information.