Hello I'm Neal and I am here to help resolve your issue. If I cannot help I will opt out and refer your question to another expert.
Here is the procedure, with diagrams.
1. Disconnect negative battery cable
2. Remove generator drive belt. Refer to the Cooling System.
3. Remove bracket bolts.
4. Remove upper mounting bolt.
5. Raise and support vehicle.
6. Remove middle splash pan.
7. Disconnect generator field circuit plug.
8. Remove B+ terminal nut and wire.
9. Remove lower mounting bolts.
10. Remove generator.INSTALLATION
1. Install generator.
2. Install lower mounting bolts (3). Loosen install the upper mounting bolt (4).
3. Tighten lower mounting bolts to 65 N.m (48 ft. lbs.)
4. Connect generator field circuit plug.
5. Install B+ terminal nut and wire. Tighten nut to 13 N.m (115 in.lbs.)
6. Install middle splash pan.
7. Lower vehicle.
8. Remove loose installed upper bolt (4).
9. Install bracket (2) and bracket bolt (1).
10. Install upper mounting bolt (4) and bracket (2).
11. Tighten upper mounting bolt to 65 N.m (48 ft.lbs.)
12. Tighten Bracket bolt to 54 N.m (40 ft. lbs.)
13. Install generator drive belt. Refer to the Cooling System.
14. Connect negative battery cable.