Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech

Town & Country: No Heat In 06 Town & Country,Just Blows

Customer Question

No Heat In 06 Town & Country,Just Blows Cold Air. How Do I fix The Problem?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 4 years ago.
Hello welcome to JustAnswer, My name is Brad and I will be assisting you. May I have the last 8 of your VIN to see what kind of A/C you have?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Expert:  -Brad- replied 4 years ago.
Hi Cal,

-Thanks for the info!!!

You have automatic temp control. I would like for you to calibrate the doors first to make sure they are good, and if it sets a code I will tell you what is wrong.. Here is the procedure:

The A/C-heater control module must be recalibrated each time an actuator motor or the A/C-heater control is replaced. If the vehicle is so equipped, the calibration procedure also includes rear HVAC positions for each actuator motor.

1. Turn the ignition switch to the On position.
2. If equipped with the manual temperature control (MTC) system, press and hold the Rear Wipe/Wash and Recirculation buttons for at least five seconds. If equipped with the automatic temperature control (ATC) systen, simultaneously press and hold the Power and Recirculation buttons on the A/C-heater control for at least five seconds. The MTC A/C-heater control Rear Wipe/Wash button light emitting diode (LED) and Recirculation button LED, or the ATC A/C-heater control Delay and Recirculation graphics will begin to flash when the calibration procedure has begun.
3. The calibration procedure should take less than two minutes to complete for the manual A/C-heater control, and less than twenty seconds for the ATC A/C-heater control. When the LEDs or graphics stop flashing, the calibration procedure is complete.
4. If the LEDs or graphics continue to flash beyond the two minute (manual) or twenty second (ATC) calibration time, it indicates that the A/C-heater control has detected a failure and a Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) has been set. Refer to Body Diagnostic Procedures to perform further diagnosis. The LEDs or graphics will continue to flash even after the ignition switch is cycled Off and On, until a successful calibration is completed or until the vehicle has been driven about 13 kilometers (8 miles