Dodge expert
Dodge expert, ASE Cert Technician
Experience:  30 years experience, ase certified,shop owner

I need a wiring diagram for a 2012 Dodge Ram 1500. Specifically

I need a wiring diagram for a 2012 Dodge Ram 1500. Specifically related to the Navigation system
Welcome to just I'm here to help you and your 100% satisfaction is my goal. What is your vehicle identification number?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The VIN is: IC6RD7NT3CS224628.

I work for a dealer in Japan, the stock Navi is no good here so after we buy/ import the cars we remove the Navis and put Japanese compatable ones in. When doing this the wiring diagram is very helpful to have. Thanks.

Is this just strictly navigation or is it navigation DVD player, radio also
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Navigation only, yes with a radio. The unit we are puting in is a Panasonic.

What model radio are you installing
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Panasonic CN-H510D. If you have the wiring diagram for the original that would be the most helpful.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks! Do you have a diagram for the controls on the stearing wheel as well?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks again, I am having trouble spotting the spot for the stearing wheel controls though, is that the com audio sig, com video sig left/ right audio sig at the lower right corner?

Those controls are not hooked directly to the radio those operate through the communication network itself through Computer Data Network
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for the tips and charts! The time change between Japan and the US (I assume where you are?) made it tricky a bit, but I appreciate you working around that!

I really hope that I have succeeded in fulfilling your expectations. If there's any reason at all that you need more help or a better explanation feel free to ask me. Remember I do not get paid until you accept, the even if you may to deposit. The most important thing to me is positive feedback, so please give me the opportunity to correct any problems or to make you completely satisfied. And please remember to leave positive feedback.