Daryl D.
Daryl D., Chrysler Master
Experience:  chrysler master certified technician, also ase

Dodge darango: I got a P0058 code on my 2005 darango. how

I got a P0058 code on my 2005 darango. how would i know where it is located and replace it.
Hello, that is an oxygen sensor heater code for the bank #2 downstream sensor. The most likely cause for this code would be a shorted heater inside the sensor. Commonly you would want to replace both downstream (after catalytic converter) sensors at the same time, but if you only replace the one sensor,the way to find it would be to follow the pipe on the passengers side of the engine, and it would be the second sensor on that side, after the catalytic converter. I strongly suggest replacing the sensor with a factory part, chrysler vehicles are very sensitive to oxygen sensors.