Dodge expert
Dodge expert, ASE Cert Technician
Experience:  30 years experience, ase certified,shop owner

Dodge RAM 2500 4x4: I have a 2011 Dodge Diesel pickup that

I have a 2011 Dodge Diesel pickup that gets terrible milage. Do systems such as Banks, Edge really improve mileage to make it worth the cost?
Welcome to just I'm here to help you and your 100% satisfaction is my goal. Honestly increasing your mileage is a very difficult on this engine, there are some things you can do but remember any changes you make whatsoever are number one illegal number two will void your warranty. Among some most popular of course it is to add a programmer to increase the power in the mileage, remove the articulate filter, bypass the EGR valve, install a cold air intake for the air cleaner, and increase the diameter of the exhaust system. All of these will give you more power and give you moderately better mileage but nothing spectacular
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I accept your answer and thanks. ,
Very good if there's anything else I can do for you just let me know thank you