Dodge expert
Dodge expert, ASE Cert Technician
Experience:  30 years experience, ase certified,shop owner

2001 dakota: lithia has replaced the tccm

Lithia has replaced the tccm in my 2001 dakota 4 times. I have given up on them.
I need a .jpg picture of the exact part. A line drawing on this thread is worthless.
Welcome to just I'm here to help you and your 100% satisfaction is my goal. You are looking for the transfer case control module?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I understand the general location of the tccm. I need a picture (not a line drawing) of the exact part.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The picture you sent of the supposedly tccm for my 2001 Dodge Dakota doesn't match up. The part I assume is the tccm (to the right of the steering column) is stamped "Do not re-install. Is this my tccm?
Yes just to the right of the steering column up high is the transfer case control module
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I'm done for the day. I've reinstalled the trim. I'll pull if off in the a.m. and see if there is something I am missing. It would have been helpful if you would have committed to my question about the "Do Not Re-Install" message on the part I am looking at.
Also, I used to have a source for this part other than Lithia. Any suggestions where I could buy a programmed part?
I'm not positive about the message that is stamped on your part I have not seen that before that's why he did not commit to it, as far as a source for your transfer case control module I would check with the dealer first they will be able to get it and program it for you. Unless it is obsolete.
I see you gave me a negative rating I like to know what there is that I can do for you your satisfaction is of my highest concern and I'm here as long as it takes to solve your problem,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for the help.
You're very welcome if there's anything else I can do for you please let me know my goal is to always exceed your expectations so if I have fallen short please let me know what else I can do for you otherwise I would really appreciate a positive feedback thank you