Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Dodge Technician
Experience:  24 Year Chrysler/Dodge Certified Specialist

2003 dodge: window passenger side rear door wont go up or down

2003 dodge ram 2500.....rear window passenger side rear door won't go up or down. where do I start to detect this problem
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Mopar Certified replied 4 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer Dodge my name isXXXXX don't know your automotive experience level, so I may have to ask questions of you before I can help.

One of the most common issues we see in this situation, is a broken wire harness between the rear door and the body of the vehicle.

In the hinge area there is a rubber boot that houses all the wires, so pull this boot back to expose the wires and see if there ain't broken damaged ones.

If the wiring checks out then we would need to do some voltage checks to see if the window motor is getting power or not.

Let me know the results of the visual inspection and then we can do some voltage checks if you wish.