Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

2003 dodge grand caravan had code p0700 cleared light now code p0756

Customer Question

Category: Dodge
Expert:  Eric replied 2 years ago.
HI,

Ok, P0756 is for a fault in the B shift solenoid. Possible causes:

Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Faulty shift solenoid B valve
- Shift solenoid B valve harness or connectors
- Shift solenoid B valve circuit is open or shorted

If transmission fluid is clean and at correct level, replace the solenoid pack at lower front of transmission

Please note, your Deposit doesn't constitute a payment. Please click the ACCEPT BUTTON and/or SMILEY FACE to complete transaction or ask for more help. Positive feedback is always appreciated. Bonuses are welcome. Please note that if you have a subscription service you still need to click the accept button, however you are not charged again. Thank you.

Expert:  Eric replied 2 years ago.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask for more help, otherwise please click the accept button and/or smiley face to pay for services rendered per customer agreement as this is a PAYSITE and expert is not paid for their time, knowledge or services until you do so.

Expert:  Eric replied 2 years ago.
Did you have your transmission guy check what I gave you and get your transmission problem resolved?