Dodge expert
Dodge expert, ASE Cert Technician
Experience:  30 years experience, ase certified,shop owner
22989858

Dodge: 3500 Diesel..It only happens over 60mph

Do you know what could cause a violent shaking in my Dodge 3500 Diesel? It only happens over 60mph, when I hit a bump.

Thanks
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Dodge expert replied 4 years ago.
Welcome to just answer.com. I'm here to help you and your 100% satisfaction is my goal. A violent shaking when you get a pump is usually caused by incorrect front end alignment and faulty wheel caster angle. If you go two a good qualified alignment shop and explain to them exactly will kinda problem you're having they will be able to cure this by making the proper adjustments. It's possible this something has gotten bent or if you have replaced the wheels and tires with something other than the factory wheels and tires this will also affect the angle. If the vehicle as.factory wheels and is still under warranty just explain it to the dealer and they should take care of this free of charge.