Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...

Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Dodge & Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years

Dodge Charger SE: On my charger the esp bas light came on.

On my charger the esp bas light came on. Now the turn signals dont work the wipers or the cruise control. Is this a fuse if so which one I looked and didnt see a bad one?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 2 years ago.

The Fuse "in common" with these components is Fuse 30 located in the PDC, located in the trunk under the spare tire access panel

If voltage test good on "both" sides of Fuse 30, then use of Dealer Scan Tool is needed to test the ESP, Steering Module & other components

apprx 1 hour labor

I also noticed that you have No Accepts on previous questions

we are glad to help as much as we can, but please be aware this is a pay site & we only get paid for our help when you click accept

Your DEPOSIT is not payment

I have sent the information you have requested & have answered .
If you have more questions about a different problem or area, it is considered to be "additional" & may have to Relist.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If I get an awnswer that is what is wrong I will do what I need to do. On my Ram it was a axel went bad along with the intermidiate shaft. And the wipers on the car still dont work right but the fuse is what was wrong thank you was not burnt but corroded and it stopped working.

And the wipers on the car still dont work right but the fuse is what was wrong thank you was not burnt but corroded and it stopped working.

You did not post "which" Fuse it was

As I posted "FUSE 30" was the Fuse in common.........

Never said it was "burnt"
I am not there & you are the only one that can check

Your DEPOSIT is not payment

PLEASE click ACCEPT on your page, so that I may get credit for my Answer at this time, thanks.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It was 30 you fixed the problem I had this time thank you. But you put something about the other two things i had asked before I didnt accept them becouse they didnt help me. But I did this time . I just wanted you to know if I get an answer that helps me fix my problem I will accept it. Again thank you it looked like water had got in the fuse box and started some corrosion on some of the fuses.

thank you for the added info.............

Moisture intrusion is a problem with the Fuse Panel & nothing has been done by Dodge to correct
Make sure lid is tight

Your DEPOSIT is not payment

Experience: Cert. Dodge & Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years