Dodge expert
Dodge expert, ASE Cert Technician
Experience:  30 years experience, ase certified,shop owner

Dodge 2005: My 2005 dodge durango warning lights come on and

Customer Question

My 2005 dodge durango warning lights come on and won't go off
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Neal replied 4 years ago.

I'm Neal and I am here to assist you. Only accept when you are happy with my assistance. If I can't help I will open your Question to other experts.

What warning lights are coming on?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Head lights and tail lights come on go off come back on.
Expert:  Neal replied 4 years ago.

That is all that is happening? I thought you meant the warning lights on the dash?

Was it the battery in the key fob you replaced?

How old is the trucks battery?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Replaced battery for alarm not lights on dash on the truck.
Expert:  Neal replied 4 years ago.
How old is the truck battery? If it is weak or has a internal short it can be the problem.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Expert:  Dodge expert replied 4 years ago.
Welcome to just I'm here to help you and your 100% satisfaction is my goal.To make sure all your connections are clean and tight both at the battery and where they attach to the engine then also at the power distribution center/Integrated power module check the connectors very carefully . Check this out let me know what you find and we will continue testing from their. I'll be with you as long as it takes to solve your problem so please reply back to me right here. Thank you very much. Check the headlamp switch input to the cluster on the Violet/Yellow wire at pin #5 of the C2 connector at the Instrument Cluster . It should be a changing voltage for every switch position. Remove the Front Control Module from the Integrated Power Module (IPM) and supply power to pin #1 of the IPM. The right front low beam should come on