1997 dodge ram 1500: transmision, and transfer case..drivetrain

Can i put a 5.9 engine, transmision, and transfer case out of a 1995 Ram 1500 truck into 1997 dodge ram 1500 that curently has a 5.2 drivetrain?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 4 years ago.
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX do this, you will need the computer, the entir wiring harness and all the fuel and electrical from the 5.9, this would be very expensive to swap out, it would be alot cheaper to keep it a 5.2,Tim
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It is supose to have the computer with it-not shur about harness. I can get this very cheep out of a wrecked truck. Would the exhaust bolt up, engine mounts match up, driveshafts bolt up? Are radiators the same?

Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 4 years ago.
the engine will bolt in fine, but the wiring harness is going to be different, you could get the wiring harness from a used one, but it will still be expensive and very time consuming to replace the entire wiring harness, but it can be done, just v ery expensive,Tim
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thanks-i better just wait andfind a 5.2-thanks for the help
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 4 years ago.
Yes, it would be much cheaper and easier,Tim