Hello and welcome to just answer. Let me see if I can help you with this. Here is the procedure for doing this.
1. Remove the side trim covers (1).
2. Using trim stick C-4755 or equivalent, remove shift bezel trim ring (1) and the shift cable cover (2).
3. Remove the screws (1). 4. Using trim stick C-4755 or equivalent, remove shift bezel (1).
5. Separate the shift cable end (2) from the shifter. 6. Release the clip and separate the shift cable houseing (1) from the shifter assembly.
7. Remove the screws (1, 3 and 4).
8. Disconnect the power outlet electrical connector, if equipped. 9. Disconnect the electrical connectors (1, 2 and 3) and remove the console
Info looks good but I have a column shift instead of the shift in the console. Is the removal process any different?
Hmmm, I think it is similar, but let me double check that.
Ok, from what I see it is the same. You just will not have to deal with the shift cable.