Dodge expert
Dodge expert, ASE Cert Technician
Experience:  30 years experience, ase certified,shop owner
22989858

2003 dodge: cummins 5.9, getting fuel in oil

Customer Question

I have a 2003 dodge cummins 5.9, getting fuel in oil. What is the problem?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Dodge expert replied 4 years ago.
Welcome to just answer.com. I'm here to help you and your 100% satisfaction is my goal. If you have got fuel showing up in your oil this is normally caused by faulty fuel injectors Replace the injectors or at least three seal them , if you want to determine exactly which injector it is leaking the fuel you'll have to put a die in the fuel and using a black light remove the valve cover and with a running you should be able to determine which injector is leaking the fuel into the oil . Let me know what you find and we will continue testing further hobby with you as long as it takes to solve your problem so reply back to me right here thank you very much