Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Dodge Mechanic
Experience:  35 years Master Mechanic
2617050

1988 Dodge Ram 50: a 2.6 mitsubishi engine and I..diagram..carburetor

I have a 1988 Dodge Ram 50 with a 2.6 mitsubishi engine and I a good diagram for the carburetor.

Does this carb have the feedback solenoid in it?

Are you rebuilding it?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes to both questions only the diagram that comes with the kit is not very good at all
You bet, let me dig that up and will be right back.
Here you are,

I have quite a bit of info on this carb so if you need anything else just holler.

graphicgraphicgraphic

If you have any further questions or need more help at all please feel free to reply. If not, Please remember we use an honor system and you must click on accept for me to receive credit for assisting you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Do you have the vacumn hose routing for this carb.
Let me check

Click here for the vacuum diagram. Depending on the emissions label will determine if its federal, high altitude, etc...emissions standards.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have another question for you the jets on this carb,It has two different sizes. Which one goes on the primary and which goes on the secondary? does the one with the large hole go on the primary or secondary?
Hi there,

Sorry for the delay. The larger one is the secondary metering jet.