Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs

99 dodge grand caravan: L..front side..lift..the fuel rail off or what

Im replacing the valve cover gaskets on 99 dodge grand caravan 3.3 L i did the front side,but on the back i cannot take or slide the cover off i have to lift it at least a couple of inches,should i take the fuel rail off or what should i do? thanks Omar
Hello and welcome to Justanswer,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to assist you with your question.

In order to remove the rear valve cover you will need to remove the wiper motor as well as the upper plenum for clearance. The rear cover calls for 2.6 hours in labor because of the extra work required to get the clearance you need.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i noticied that upper plenum has like 3 or 4 bolts in the front how many are on the back theres also a seal underneath this plenum i noticied that its also attached to the throttle body,what wil be the easist way to do this? i havent worked on this before ,any suggestionsm
I have enclosed the diagram for bolt locations on front and rear on the upper Plenumn ..

There are eight total holding it on to the lower intake.