Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Dodge Technician
Experience:  24 Year Chrysler/Dodge Certified Specialist

1999 Dodge intrepid: interior..hood and found a leak..connector

my 1999 Dodge intrepid smell like gas on the interior when running.... I checked under the hood and found a leak on a line (gas line, I assume) behind the engine (a black, metal tube) and found a crack on the connector of that line... thing is, I just cant found what line is that, or where to buy the cracked connector... or how much will be to repair it at the shop....
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Mopar Certified replied 5 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer Dodge my name isXXXXX realize that all my answers are based solely on the info you provide me......

If this is the fuel line that comes up over the transmission and connects to the fuel rail on the engine, then you will need to get this part from your Dodge is not something the parts stores will carry.