sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist

Dodge RAM 1500 4x4 im installing a preformance chip from gforce

im installing a preformance chip from gforce on my 97 ram 1500,5.9.and im not sure what wireing harness is the IATsensor,as there are 3 on the throttle body of my truck

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

The IAT is on the intake. Near the very front of the intake toward you will see a sensor screwed directly into the top of the intake, just behind the alternator and a/c compressor area. The sensor has two wires in it's connector. This sensor is the IAT.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok so its not in the throttle body but the intake itself?
No, it's not on the throttle body. The IAT is a two wire sensor that is screwed directly into the intake.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok thank you the installation procedure they sent me was not spacific,i appreciate your help in this matter
You're welcome! If I have been helpful clicking the Accept button will give me credit for helping you this evening. Good luck with your truck!