Mr. T
Mr. T, Chrysler Certified Technician
Experience:  Chrysler Level 3 Certified in A/C, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, and Driveablity (NVH)
20232300

Dodge Magnum R/T how to replace passenger side mirror on 2005

how to replace passenger side mirror on 2005 dodge magnum RT
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Mr. T replied 3 years ago.

Mr. T :

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer. Let me go and see if I can get you some images along with my direcitons.

Customer:

thanks

Mr. T :

Unfold the covers on the door handle cover and the hand pull area to remove those screws...

Mr. T :

Remove the four screws (6) that secure the bottom and front lower corner of the trim panel to the inside of the door.

Customer:

ok

Mr. T :

[IMAGE][SRC][/SRC][ALT][/ALT][WIDTH]300[/WIDTH][HEIGHT]100[/HEIGHT][STYLE][/STYLE][/IMAGE]

Mr. T :

Maybe pics wont work

Mr. T :

Remove the door clips by pushing in the clips then to be able to pull the outer portion out.

Customer:

can you email them to my personal email

Mr. T :

I cannot deal with any emails through this site unfortunately

Mr. T :

From that point you pull off the door panel

Mr. T :

Then remove the window rubber trim molding.

Customer:

well what your telling me is on the internet. I was looking for images or video

Mr. T :

Well what is your email. Ill c if they block it from me

Mr. T :

From that point there are three nuts holding the mirror assembly to the door and the one electrical connector.

Mr. T :

Nope. All I see is blanks

Mr. T :

and and at sign

Customer:

well i wanted to see where the screws are and how to remove the clips

Customer:

I knew I had to remove the panel and the three screws

Customer:

this is not really helping sorry

Mr. T :

For the plastic clips there is a small circle inside of the circle. Push in on the inner circle until you are able to pull the outter one away from the door panel

Customer:

ok thats good

Mr. T :

There are four screws at the bottom of the door panel...

Customer:

are there any screws do I have to remove the speaker cover to get at any screws

Mr. T :

One screw in the interior door handle area....

Mr. T :

and one in the pull handle area.

Customer:

ok

Mr. T :

Then the panel will be able to remove.

Customer:

hello

Customer:

is that it

Customer:

goodbye

Mr. T :

No problem, le tme know if you have any other questions.

Mr. T, Chrysler Certified Technician
Experience: Chrysler Level 3 Certified in A/C, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, and Driveablity (NVH)