sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist

2008 dodge: 4 wheel low the light is flashing and wont disengage..slip

my 2008 dodge ram is stuck i 4 wheel low the light is flashing and wont disengage and the atni slip is off but the light says it is on,any ideas
Category: Dodge
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 5 years ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

How have you tried to shift it out of four low?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes I did the esp off on the odometer yas off and four wheel low light continuosly flasheds

How did you try to shift out of four low?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I tried by driving slowly in reverse and forward should I try disenfaing in neutral

To shift out of four low start by driving in a straight line at 2-3 MPH. While still rolling put the transmission into neutral. Then switch the transfer case switch to four high or two wheel drive. As the truck coasts to a stop the shift will complete. Then you can put the transmission back in gear and drive off.

If that doesn't work then there is something wrong in the system. It could be the transfer case motor, front axle disconnect actuator, TIPM, or wiring between any of the components. A scan tool will be needed to see what fault codes are stored and start diagnosis.