Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Dodge Technician
Experience:  24 Year Chrysler/Dodge Certified Specialist

Dodge ram 3500: gauges..ecm..the c1 connector of pcm then plug

05 dodge ram 3500 5.9 diesel no gauges,no start,no communication with ecm with the key on i can unplug the blue connector to ipm or the c1 connector of pcm then plug back in and everything will power up and work fine until key is turned off for a short period of time then it wont power up until one of the connectors is unplugged i have ckecked power and grounds to and from ign switch,ipm,ecm everything seems to be in order. when i have no power i have no 5v ref on c2-33,c1-41,c1-54,c1-27 but then i have batt voltage on c2-23,c1-25
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Mopar Certified replied 5 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer Dodge my name isXXXXX realize that all my answers are based solely on the info you provide me......

Disconnect the electronic fan clutch connector and check if ECM response returns and the engine starts. Replace the fan clutch assembly if normal operation returns with the fan clutch disconnected.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
youve got to be kidding me i unplugged everything but that . i tried it three times works every time thanks a million