Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Dodge Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Dodge Diagnostics
18617752

1995 Dodge Grand caravan: you have a rear drum brake illustration

do you have a rear drum brake illustration for 1995 Dodge Grand caravan. A good up close picture? [email protected]
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 5 years ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My name is DriveFast71(Ron) and I will do my best to answer all of your questions completely and accurately.

graphic

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Do you have a picture of the right rear and could you e-mail both illustrations left & right? I will accept , you are saving me time. Could you also remind me about the brake shoes.the shorter lining to rear .The longer lining to front?much [email protected]
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 5 years ago.

The right and left are symmetrical (mirror images),with the exception of:

• Right Side: Parking brake cable enters the support plate at the rear and attaches to the lever attached to the primary shoe. Right side support and cable assembly is color coded gray.
  • Left Side: Parking brake cable enters the support plate at the front (traditional) and attaches to the lever attached to the secondary shoe. Left side support and cable assembly is color coded black.

Primary (larger shoe) towards the front of the vehicle.