brownjeff, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  17 years experience, ASE certified, dealership certified, Service Manager for 15 years,

2002 Dodge Caravan SE: a 3.3 liter V-6..fuse box..drivers side

I have a 2002 Dodge Caravan SE with a 3.3 liter V-6. Two questions: where is the inside fuse box. I know it is supposed to exist under the dash and beneath the instrument cluster, but I have spent quite a bit of time upside down on the driver's side floor with a bright flashlight and know a fuse box when I see it, but it appears to be absent.

Second question. Yesterday the Dodge started overheating in ordinary driving and we noticed that even when the temp gauge needle was pegged at the top, the dual cooling fans did not turn on. They have always worked fine in the past, but not now. What's up with that?

Happy New Year from Michael W. Robbins
Category: Dodge
Expert:  brownjeff replied 5 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to try and assist your with your question. The fuse for the fans is number 27 in the fuse box under the hood.