Dodge RAM 1500 Heat on Passenger side and zero heat on Driver

Heat on Passenger side and zero heat on Driver side. All actuator doors are working. Dash is now out except for top. Pulled panel box down to ensure panel door were not broken. Both hoses on core are HOT. Passenger air is warm but not hot. Cold air only on driver side all vents. PLEASE HELP! My pregnant wife drives this vehicle.
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX the drivers side temp blend door move when you go from hot to cold and back?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Which one is it? We have located 3 blend doors. They all function. A) Floor to defrost Blend Door B) Controls Panels Blend Door C) Fresh Air Blend Door. Is the one you refer to a different door?
there is a temp blendoor for each side of the truck, i will post a picture below to help you locate the drivers side accuator,Tim
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Tim, according to the diagram you sent: Item 10 is working; Item 7 actuator is working maunally, can hear door shut and open (I removed motor); Item 5 is working; There is NO item 2, the blend door is all together. Still no heat to drivers side.
do you have dual zone controls? or just one temp adjuster?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
just one tempature adjuster. Year model is 2003.
if its a single zone, then you wont have #2, when you remove the #7 can you manually operate the door? and does it still blow cold on the driverside, with it in the full hot position?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Tim, #7 can move manually and operate the doors. Yes it still blows cold on the Driver side when in full position or can make it blow cold by moving #7 actuator. Could the door be completely broke off? I have always had heat in this truck until this fall.
if it does not blow hot on the driverside when fully closed, then the door is broken insdie and the heater box will need to be removed and disassembled to find the problem, most like a broken door,Tim
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
You are full of good news! I can feel the shaft moving on the front and on the back. I think is the door is completly broken off. Will get back with you in a bit. How long you online today? 3:20 my time. Kenny
i will be on for another couple of hours, but i check it every hour or so,Tim
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Took out the bottom of the heater box. both doors are in place and operable. Now what?
then you need to see if the door is seating when closed, if it is, then suaspect part of the hearter core is plugged up, you can see the routing of the air with the box open, so it should bebeasy to see if there is a blockage, if there isnt, then it has to be in the heater core,Tim
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The door is seating. no blockages. Heater Core: both lines are hot to the touch but the passenger air is just warm not hot. Heater core bad?
we have seen where the heater core can plug up partially and cause heat to only one side, you can remove the heater hose and try to back flush the coore, and see if this makes the drivers side warmer, if it does, then you will most likely need to replace the core,Tim
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
After letting the truck warm up. Re-checked the hoses and one side is hot and the other side is warm.
then you have a plugged heater core, replace it,Tim