Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Dodge Technician
Experience:  24 Year Chrysler/Dodge Certified Specialist
12104952

2003 Dodge Stratus: turn signals wont work..4-way hazard flashers

I have a 2003 Dodge Stratus SXT. All of the sudden, the turn signals won't work, nor will the 4-way hazard flashers. I have verified fuse is okay. What is the location of the flasher?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Mopar Certified replied 6 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer Dodge my name isXXXXX realize that all my answers are based solely on the info you provide me....

The flasher is mounted to the back side of the multi-function switch. To gain access, the upper steering column cover must be removed The flasher can be removed by pulling it forward. The flasher is serviced separately from the multi-function switch. The flasher is black in color for ease of identification

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

What do I have to do to remove the upper steering column cover? Can you point me at a diagram?

From the bottom side of the steering column there are just 2 or 3 screws holding the upper and lower halves together and then you can separate them to access the flasher.