brownjeff
brownjeff, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  17 years experience, ASE certified, dealership certified, Service Manager for 15 years,
11021861

2007 Caravan: Dodge..engine light came..400 miles..auto parts

Dodge 2007 Caravan engine light came on 400 miles from home. Advance auto parts scan showed codes P0461 and U110C, but guy that read it doesn't know what it means. Can someone help and let me know what this means or what to do.

P0461 is a code for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank.

U110c is also for the same system.

It wont hurt to drive the vehicle but the fuel gauge may not read correctly so make sure you keep gas in the vehicle and just drive it until you can get it to a shop for repairs.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have to get back over to my mother's house. I'm getting very weak free service where I am now. I have a few more things to send to you just to make sure. Thank you so much. Jill
ok