Kevin, Dodge Technician
Experience:  15 years working at a Chrysler dealer Master Tech Owner Of Kevins Mobile Repair Atlanta

.My 97 dodge Grand caravan door ajar light will not go off,

Customer Question

.My 97 dodge Grand caravan door ajar light will not go off, and the interior lights either Ive cleaned the contacts and still it won't work, because of this the automatic locks will not work either. does anyone have any suggestions on this problem?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Kevin replied 7 years ago.
Welcome to just answers my name is Kevin.
By the contacts u mean the silver pins on the sliding doors?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Yes I clean the pins on the sliding doors, and the other ones pins on both front doors
Expert:  Kevin replied 7 years ago.
What u need to look at is the door ajar switches they are black and round on the body side of each door. The front door is the easiest ones to see U can pull the center part out a little and close the door that will adj it back. The sliding doors same way U have one of the switches not closing all the way.