brownjeff, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  17 years experience, ASE certified, dealership certified, Service Manager for 15 years,

97 dodge caravan: antifreeze on the drivers side..radiator..over flow

I have a 97 dodge caravan 3.3 it is leaking antifreeze on the drivers side. When I filled the radiator and the over flow I noticed the leak any ideas?
Can you give me an idea where in the engine compartment it is? Front driver side, middle driver side, rear behind tire?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Looks to be the middle drivers side. right about the wheel well
In that location the most likely cause would be an intake gasket or a head gasket. To know for sure a pressure test would need to be done to the cooling system. If the vehicle has over heated in the past then most likely the head gasket, if it hasn't over heated then most likely the intake.