Amedee, Dodge Technician
Experience:  ASE certified tech advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector

I have no power to ignition coil? fuse seems fine.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What year is your Dodge?
-What model is your Dodge?
-How many miles are on your Dodge?
-What type of engine is in your Dodge?
-What have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

1994 136,000 mi

3 liter

I tried new coil, checked 24 volt leads going to coil and have no voltage. check ignition fuse seem OK. Jon

Is this a dodge truck or a dodge van?

3.0 Liter...correct?

Does the check engine light come on with the key in the on position?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Dodge caravan 3 liter

I would rec to check the ASD relay. The Auto Shut Down relay supplies power to the ignition coil and injectors. If there is no power, there will be no injector pulse and there will be no spark from th ignition coil.

The asd relay could be bad. Or the computer may not be energizing the relay. IF that is the case, the inputs to the computer may be bad (possible bad cam or crankshaft position sensor) or powers and grounds. But lets not worry about that yet. Check for power when this happens and get back to me.

The ASD relay supplies battery voltage to the fuel injectors, electronic ignition coil and the heating elements in the oxygen sensors.

The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) operates the Auto Shutdown (ASD) relay by switching the ground path on and off.

The PCM controls the relay by switching the ground path for the solenoid side of the relay ON and OFF.

The PCM turns the ground path off when the ignition switch is in the OFF position unless the 02 Heater Monitor test is being run.
When the ignition switch is in the ON or Crank position, the PCM monitors the crankshaft position sensor and camshaft position sensor signals to determine engine speed and ignition timing (coil dwell).
If the PCM does not receive the crankshaft position sensor and camshaft position sensor signals when the ignition switch is in the Run position, it will de-energize the ASD relay.

Just be sure the timing belt did not break and that the cam and crank sensors are good!

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
May be a timing belt, she heard a noise and just stopped running. Thanks Best regards Jon

Thanks for the accept!

Good luck!