DODGEEXPERT, Dodge Technician

I keep breaking motor mount.

Customer Question

I keep breaking motor mount. I have replaced 3 twice already. Do I have a 4th mount? I have replaced the whole front end suspen. My van is still pulling left.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  DODGEEXPERT replied 7 years ago.
Greetings and thank you for your post. Well I have seen this happen when a cradle is bent or cracked have you had any accidents with the vehicle or even bottomed out? Also check your tires for wear spots or seperations. This can also cause a pull. Have you had the alignment checked?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for your response. Well I have replaced rac&pinion,cv,struts,alignment twice,3 new mounts,how can I stop breaking mounts?how many are on this van? And with my van pulling to the left when it shifts could that be my trans. Torqu. Coverter. I think it has been wrecked
Thhere are only 3 You need to double check the cradle or take it to a frame shop so they can put it on a frame machine to see if the frame is bent.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Ok my frame is 1/4 in. off And my drive axel is off 3/4. That means my driver side tire is 3/4 in front the position of my passenger tire. I have had several shops look at the frame and nobody would suggest to pull it. they it will not help. The van drives stright it only pulls to the left when shifting. Now I have had a lot of people look at this van. But nobody can figure why its pulling left and keeps breaking motor mounts.
I think that the frame is more bent than what they are telling you You need to get a second opinion.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I've head several people look at this van as I said before mech. And frame collision specailest but if you think to pull it I don't know that's the only thing I have not done. I think its trans related
Well the only thing the trans could contribute to this issue is a faulty trans mount which you said you have replaced.