rich
rich, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  19 years at chrysler-dodge-jeep dealer
18317595

1988 DODGE W100 4X4: POWER RAM AND iam LOOKING FOR A TRUCK..foward

I HAVE A 1988 DODGE W100 4X4 POWER RAM AND IAM LOOKING FOR A TRUCK FOR PARTS HOW FAR BACK AND HOW FAR FOWARD IN MODLE YEARS CAN I GO FOR

;                                                                                     THANKS DANIEL
that depends on the parts you are looking for?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I WOULD LIKE TO PUT A 360 ENGINE IN PLACE OF MY TIRED 318 ENGINE & I NEED DRIVER DOOR LATCH PARTS & STERING COLLUM AUTO & HEATER VACUUM CONTROL & VACUUM LINES & I WOULD LIKE TO PUT POWER WINDOW & LOCKS IN & DOOR PANELS WITH WINDOW & LOCK CONTROLS I WOULD LIKE TO USE A SPLIT SEAT LIKE IN A NEWER MODDLE TRUCK AND GET RID OF THAT BENCH SEAT
then you could go from 88 to 93--if you have a fuel injected engine the other parts will workfrom about 86 to 93