HWeaver184, Dodge Mechanic
Experience:  ASE certified all 9 fields, specialize in diesel, trans, drivability. With chrysler 4yrs

I have a 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT with transmission problems.

I have a 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT with transmission problems.   When shifting there is a shudder/vibration. Have had it in twice for service and all that is done is some module download (update to PCM). What is technical service bulletin 21-015-07 and is it related to my problem?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  HWeaver184 replied 7 years ago.
Take it back to the dealer because they didnt do the complete service bulletin. If you have a shudder than they are supposed to flash the computer with this update AND replace your torque converter. Most likely it wasnt a transmission guy that did this because he would know better. They probably had a drivability tech look at it and he or she flashed it and didnt realized it supposed to get a torque converter too.