JHoop, Dodge Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner

How do I replace the Water pump on a 2000 plymouth Breeze

HelloCustomer my name isXXXXX you for choosing

First, you have to remove the Drive Belt(s), then remove the Power Steering Pump, and set it aside (don't disconnect). Drain Coolant. Support Engine w/jack, and remove the Right Motor Mount. It has been a while since I did one of these, so I can't quite remember if the Timing Belt actually has to come off or not...but according to the Service get the Rear Timing Cover removed...Then the 6 or so bolts to remove the Water Pump.

I went ahead a made you up a .pdf from the Service Manual procedures you can use as reference..Click HERE to download. Keep in mind, you will not be performing the entire Power Steering Pump steps, only the parts where you take it loose. Remove it from the Mount, and set it off to the side.

Not the easiest job in the world, but certainly not one you want to do on a daily bases.

I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
Don't forget to click ACCEPT. Bonuses as well as Feedback are always welcome. Thanks. (Please understand, that just because you put a deposit down, is not paying for the answer. You MUST hit the ACCEPT button for me to receive credit.)