Welcome to Just Answer.
Which radio do you have? If you look on the radio you should see a three digit or letter code, could you please give me that or the VIN of the vehicle.
Your radio should be a AM/FM CD 6-Disc MP3 Radio. You set the clock by this procedure.
Clock Setting Procedure
1. Press and hold the time button until the hours blink.
2. Adjust the hours by turning the right side Tune / Audio control.
3. After the hours are adjusted, press the right side Tune / Audio control to set the minutes. The minutes will begin to blink.
4. Adjust the minutes using the right side Tune / Audio control.
5. To exit, press any button/knob or wait 5 seconds.
Let me know if you have any further questions.