brownjeff
brownjeff, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  17 years experience, ASE certified, dealership certified, Service Manager for 15 years,
11021861

2001 dodge durango slt: blower motor resistor..my heater or ac blower

where is the location on 2001 dodge durango slt blower motor resistor ,and my heater or ac blower is not working
Category: Dodge
Expert:  brownjeff replied 5 years ago.

It is located in the passenger's foot well area.

If you still need help just reply, if not click ACCEPT when we are done.

Thanks,

JB

REMOVAL

1. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
  2. From the passenger foot well area, remove the two hex screws used to secure the blower motor resistor.
  3. Unplug the front blower motor resistor from the wire harness connector.
  4. Remove the front blower motor resistor from the HVAC unit.

#63 in the picture.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

2001 SLT durango 4.7 letter

Already Tried:
the last time i chk the rely and the fuse but its okey, in i just put new rely and new motor still is not working in i dont know if the have other rely be side the one in the box
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
and my question is my heater or ac blower motor is not working i chk the fuse and the rely and i put new rely and new blower motor still is not working i dont know if the have other rely be side the one in the engine box
Expert:  brownjeff replied 5 years ago.

Did you change the blower motor resistor also? It is different than the relay.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i dont know where is the location for that blower resistor can you helf me ,,,,thanks
Expert:  brownjeff replied 5 years ago.
It is number 63 in the picture I sent before. It is close to the blower motor.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
<p>okey i hope you can't helf this i got 2001 dodge durango slt 4.7 letter my heater and my ac is working that day and the next day morning when i start my car,win i turn my heater the blower is not working anymore but the have heat only the blower is not working and i check the fuse still okey and i just reples a new rely and blower still is not working and can you tell me where is the front rely and were is the rear rely maybe the rely that im looking is not the one. </p>
Expert:  brownjeff replied 5 years ago.

Here is a picture of both.

brownjeff, ASE Certified Technician
Experience: 17 years experience, ASE certified, dealership certified, Service Manager for 15 years,