Ok, I'll post the replacement procedure for you. The warning is for the torque values on the bolts- there's a different value depending on bolt location.
PAN - OIL
1. Disconnect negative battery
2. Lock the steering wheel in the center position.
3. Remove engine oil indicator.
4. Raise and support the vehicle.
5. Remove the splash shield.
6. Drain engine oil and remove the oil filter.
7. Remove the oil filter / oil cooler mounting stud and set oil cooler aside.
8. Separate the steering column coupler (1) from the steering gear (3).
9. Remove steering gear (3) to cradle mounting bolts and suspend steering gear aside (make sure the steering wheel doesn't turn or clockspring damage will occur.)
10. Remove the flex plate access cover (1).
11. Remove the rear oil pan (2) to transmission (3) bolts (1).
12. Remove the two rear oil pan bolts (3).
13. Remove the remaining oil pan bolts.
14. Loosen the engine mount bolts at the cradle.
15. Raise and support the engine using a suitable floor jack with a block of wood at the transmission housing.
16. Remove the oil pan (1). NOTE: A small amount of oil will remain in the oil pan. Use care when removing the oil pan from the engine.
17. Clean all mating surfaces.
1. Clean oil pan and all gasket surfaces.
2. Apply a 1/8 inch bead of Mopar(R) Engine RTV GEN II at the parting line of the oil pump
housing and the rear seal retainer.
3. Install oil pan gasket to the engine block.
4. Install the oil pan while aligning the oil level indicator tube and attach fasteners finger tight. NOTE: Assure that the rear face of the oil pan is flush to the transmission bell housing when installing the oil pan.
5. Pre-torque the horizontal rear oil pan to transmission bolts to 1.4 Nm (12 inch lbs.) .
6. First tighten the M8 (1) oil pan alignment bolt to 28 Nm (250 inch lbs.) , then tighten bolt (2) to 28 Nm (250 inch lbs.) .
7. Tighten the remaining M8 bolts and M8 nuts to 28 Nm (250 inch lbs.) , and the M6 bolts to 12 Nm (105 inch lbs.) .
8. Tighten the four M10 oil pan to transmission bolts to 55 Nm (40 ft. lbs.) .
9. Lower the engine and remove the lifting fixture. Tighten the engine mount to cradle fasteners to 75 Nm (55 lbs. ft.).
10. Install the flex plate inspection cover and tighten the fastener to 11 Nm (97 inch lbs.) .
11. Install the oil cooler (align the oil cooler notch to oil pan tab).
12. Install the engine oil filter.
13. Install the steering gear to cradle bolts and tighten the fasteners to 70 Nm (95 ft. lbs.) .
14. Connect the steering gear coupler and tighten the fastener to 30 Nm (22 ft. lbs.) .
15. Attach the splash shield.
16. Lower the vehicle.
17. Install the engine oil indicator.
18. Fill engine crankcase with proper oil to correct level.
19. Connect negative battery cable.
Let me know if you have any more questions!