JHoop
JHoop, Dodge Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner
4700517

1987 dodge: diagram for the vaccum system, intake manifold..emission

I have a 1987 dodge ram 150 - I need a diagram for the vaccum system, intake manifold, and or emission. The engine is a 318 or 5.2
Category: Dodge
Expert:  JHoop replied 8 years ago.
HelloCustomer my name isXXXXX you for choosing justanswer.com.

Couple quick questions for you while I pull up some diagrams:

-There are several Vacuum Diagrams for this vehicle as well as several different style setups. Could you tell me from the list below, which applys to you?
graphic
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Thank you for getting back with me.

I'm not sure. Is there something or somewhere I may can locate this information?

It's a V8

Sorry,

Expert:  JHoop replied 8 years ago.
HeyCustomer Jhoop here...

Sorry about the delay

I uploaded the Vacuum Diagrams for you in .doc (word) format. You can download them by clicking HERE. If the Emissions diagram don't match, let me know and I will get you the California set.

I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
___________________________
Don't forget to click ACCEPT. Bonuses as well as Feedback are always welcome. Thanks. (Please understand, that just because you put a deposit down, is not paying for the answer. You MUST hit the ACCEPT button for me to receive credit.)