Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.

I need a vacuum diagram for a 2001 dodge ram 2500 4wd with

Customer Question

I need a vacuum diagram for a 2001 dodge ram 2500 4wd with the 8L v-10. I have a green vacuum line (that looks like it's coming from the transfer case) that comes up under the cowling at the back of the engine behind the air intake. It looks like it's broken off something and I can't find where it should go. I have been to the dodge dealership and they cannot find a diagram either.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Eric replied 8 years ago.

See if this helps.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I really can't tell if this is my set up. I'm going to show it to my mech. and if is,I will come back and accept the answer.However there are no details for the vacuum system for the transfer case so this may not be it. I'll check back later. At any rate, thank you for your effort.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
This is the same diagram that my truck has on it. I need one for the transfer case. It is a new process transfer case. Green vacuum line.
Expert:  Eric replied 8 years ago.

That is the only vacuum diagram I have. I will opt out and see if anyone else has the diagram you need