Kevin, Dodge Technician
Experience:  15 years working at a Chrysler dealer Master Tech Owner Of Kevins Mobile Repair Atlanta

can i reset my computer on a dodge caravan with a 3.3 engine

can i reset my computer on a dodge caravan with a 3.3 engine? the auto shut down relay is clicking when i try to start the car, its not the relay i tried five with the same part #. when i pull the relay the car will crank but no ignition.with the relay no cranking but lots of clicking at the relay position. the clicking wont stop even with the key removed. it stops when i remove the relay and if i put it back its quiet untill i turn the key. then it starts being noisy all over again. remember, it cranks good with no relay but no ignition, noisy clicking with relay and no cranking.clicking wont stop untill relay is removed even with key removed.
Welcome to the site my name is Kevin.
U have a weak battery and will need to replace it.
If u hook up jumper cables to it there will be no more clicking the clicking is the lack of amps to hold them over to the full engaged position.