sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist

chrysler 300: v6..idles stalls..etc bas and esp lights come on

my chrysler 300 ltd 3.5 v6 rough idles stalls and the etc bas and esp lights come on
Hi. There are many things that will turn this light on. It could be a very expensive problem, or it could be as cheap and simple as a $20 map sensor. We have to see what codes are stored in the engine controller first. With the etc light on and the car running rough, these problems should be related to the esp and bas lights. Unfortunately, on your 300 there is no customer code retreival method like other cars. The codes have to be retreived with a reader or scanner. Most big chain parts stores will check for codes for free now, so swing by a parts store and have them check the codes. Write down the codes they give you and come back and post them here and I will tell you what to do.