Bob
Bob, Technician
Experience:  40 plus years auto experience. ASE Certified Master Tech. (Expired, Retired)
2210118

Want to know where the turn signal flashers are located on ...

Want to know where the turn signal flashers are located on a 1991 dodge dynasty? So i can replace the turn signal flasher. Thank You
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Bob replied 6 years ago.

On all models, the fuse panel is located under the instrument panel to the left of the steering column.
On Horizon and Omni models, the hazard and turn signal flashers are located on the fuse panel. On all models except Acclaim, Dynasty, Imperial, Lancer, LeBaron GTS, LeBaron Landau, New Yorker Fifth Avenue, New Yorker Landau, Shadow, Spirit and Sundance the hazard flasher is located on the fuse panel and the turn signal flasher is clipped to the instrument panel, below the fuse panel.
On Lancer, LeBaron GTS, Dynasty, New Yorker Landau, New Yorker Fifth Avenue, Imperial, 1989 Shadow and Sundance, and 1989 Spirit and Acclaim models, the hazard and turn signal flashers are located on the relay module.

graphic

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
when you open up the glove box the fuse panel is right there and a button to open the trunk, there is no where to plug in a flasher. Have looked behind the fuse panel and below and there is no signal flasher there. What now?
Expert:  Bob replied 6 years ago.
The last line in the book says it is located on the relay module, that was the reason for sending the diagram. Sorry, never done one myself, but that was the only info available on it. Looks like it is more in the center of the dash and up above the wiring harness from what I can see. Thanks
Bob, Technician
Experience: 40 plus years auto experience. ASE Certified Master Tech. (Expired, Retired)