JHoop, Dodge Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner

No Comment Added
HelloCustomer my name isXXXXX you for choosing

Couple quick questions for you while I pull up some diagrams:

-2005 or 2006? (You have both listed)
-Will the Exterior Lights Wiring Diagram suffice?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
It is really a 2005 and the exterior wiring diagram will be perfect..thank you...rv
Outstanding! I uploaded the Wiring Diagram(s) in .pdf format here to justanswer. You can download it by clicking HERE. They are in full color for easier Wire identification. I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
Don't forget to click ACCEPT. Bonuses as well as Feedback are always welcome. Thanks. (Please understand, that just because you put a deposit down, is not paying for the answer. You MUST hit the ACCEPT button for me to receive credit.)